Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Adworkmedia Jaune

♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Your First Paying Clients By Luisa Zhou – Free VIP Download

How to get your first paying coaching clients in 30 days!

Introducing…

YOUR FIRST Paying Clients

This course is the trifecta(the who, what, & how)of business that you CANNOT afford to get wrong.

The only step-by-step, proven plan that cuts through the fluff and gives you exactly what you need — no less, no more — to start your coaching business and quickly get your first paying clients…even if you don’t have a website, aren’t tech-savvy, and don’t have a lot of time.

This course is the trifecta (the who, what, and how) of business that you CANNOT afford to get wrong. This is where overwhelm loses its stranglehold on you and you take full control of your success.

You’ll dive into:

Exactly where to find your first paying client online (and how to consistently do it again and again)
    Mapping out a systematic, step-by-step action plan that’ll take you from 0 to 60 in the shortest possible time (even if you’re just starting out and still in a 9-5)
    How to market yourself so people can’t get enough of you and be seen EVERYWHERE while only spending a few minutes online every day
    How to win over dream clients who can’t wait to pay you (without being icky, pushy, or salesy)
    You’re an action-taker. You don’t sit around chit-chatting about what you “should” do.

You just need a recipe to get started. This is your recipe.

No guesswork. No learning curve.

Just money in your bank.

Here’s how Your First Paying Clients will have you busting through the typical learning curve and getting the results you want in weeks…not years.
    Step 1 – Clarity
    Finally get clarity on what you feel passionate about…and how to make it profitable

Confidently create offers that people can’t wait to pay for

Dig up what makes YOU unique so that you instantly stand out no matter how much competition you have

Step 2 -Marketing
    Find your perfect clients online

Create your day-by-day marketing plan that you can use in less than 10 minutes a day

How to position yourself as a likable authority from day 1…this is the secret to getting clients that happily pay your prices without any objections

Step 3 – Content
    The only 5 types of content you’ll ever need to write

Proven formulas to write posts that gets hundreds of likes

Learn how to beat writer’s block and have an unending list of content ideas (that only takes minutes to write!)

Step 4 – Sales
    The exact tactics my students have used to book 50+ sales calls from one piece of content

How to get potential clients interested in your offer and how to get them on the phone for sales calls

Word-for-word scripts that you can use for successful sales…that aren’t sleazy, pushy, or salesy

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    this is going to help me a lot thank you boss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    lot thank you

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks budy!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks a lot!!