Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Senuke Xcr

Super Moderator

Thanks (Received)

[GET] My PLR Firesale + OTO Upgrade PLR

This is a firesale that has never been seen that contains 50 brand new 100% unique PLR products created around hot trending topics such as internet marketing, health, and fitness, fashion, self-help, social media, making money and more.

And you not only get a private label rights license to each one, but you're getting unrestricted PLR to each and every one. When I mean unrestricted, I mean you can do anything you're wanting to them.

You might have purchased private label rights products in the pass just to get the license and find out there is a lot of restrictions that come with it. Well, when I mean unrestricted, that's exactly what I mean, you'll get to do anything you're wanting to them.

With every product, you'll get all the source files so you can rebrand them, such as the PSD files so you can edit the graphics, and all the original ebook files so you can edit, add links, and even rewrite the ebooks to better suit your audience.

BELOW ARE TOP 9 IDEAS HOW YOU CAN BE PROFITING
    FROM THIS HUGE FIRESALE...
    Keep in mind, the possibilities are endless. There are so many things you can do with these
    products that can be making you money within the next 24 hours.

RESELLING
    Reselling digital products is one of the most profitable things you can do online tenfold. Meaning, you cannot lose. A digital product can be sold over and over again on many different platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, TradeBit, JvZoo, and ClickBank just to name a few.

PRODUCT CREATION
    Trying to create your very own product is not easy and is very time-consuming. There is so much involved in creating a product such as coming up with the idea, writing, graphics, marketing and so on. Why create a product when you can use others top selling products legally?

LIST BUILDING
    Building your mailing list with potential buyers should be a main focal point of any business no matter how big or small the business is. This can be done by giving out free products to visitors to join your lists or give your current subscribers free products or notify them of PLR products you're selling.

GIVEAWAYS
    Using PLR products to giveaway to build your mailing list is an ideal way to get more subscribers. But there are other great purposes you can be giving away free products. One great method is CPA through networks as Google Adsense by placing ads on the download page.

SALE FUNNELS
    Sale funnels are what everybody is talking about these days. They have been used for some time now, but more and more people are understanding the powers of sale funnels. But having top products that convert within the sales funnel is what is needed. That's why you are needing PLR products.

PERSONAL USE/USING
    If you are just wanting a collection of unique PLR products for your very own personal use, then this firesale is ideal for you. All the products found on this page can be used for your own use or can be shared with others

WEB STORES
    Create digital web stores across the internet on such platforms eBay, Amazon or digital platforms as TradeBit.com or PayLoadz.com. With this firesale you'll be able to use them for such reasons.

CREATE NEW PRODUCTS
    Can create new products from them by compiling or even bundling them up into one huge package. This gives more value to your customers.

AFFILIATE BONUSES
    One of the best ways as an affiliate marketer is to give away free bonuses. This has been proven to boost conversions and make your customers buy from you over your competitors.

ARE YOU THINKING... IS THIS FOR ME AND HOW HARD IS IT?
    If you are someone that is looking to make money online then chances are that you most likely already know by now that the best and the most profitable way is to own your very own product.

The best thing about owning and selling your very own products is that you can keep 100% of the profits and you are building upon something that you own, not affiliating or selling it for someone else.

I would have to say, one of the best things about this is being able to build your very own affiliate army and JV partners to sell and promote the product for yourself.

BOTTOM LINE... Now you can do all this and not have to worry about how this is done. As this firesale has the products all with private label rights which will allow you to resell them and keep all the earnings.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Swallow it!

2. Thanks jopery , gator30 , onthedl thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    this is incredible thank you